Bakchoy and spinach are two of my favourite veggies. They are nutrious, and easy to cook.
Here is the list of ingredients and how to cook the the veggies.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cm of ginger
- Sesame oil
- Olive oil
- Soya sauce
How to cook:
- Wash all bakchoy and spinach.
- Trim the backhoy.
- Chop the garlic, and then cut the ginger into 2-3 pieces.
- Heat the frying pan.
- Put a little bit of olive oil, then arrange the veggies in the pan, topped with the garlic and ginger.
- Splash the mirin, soya sauce, and sesame oil.
- Put salt and pepper before you put the lid on.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.