This is a perfect food to prepare when you don’t have much time but you are very hungry.
Try this microwave mug pizza. It takes only about 5 minutes to prepare and cook.
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (You can also put 1 teaspoon baking powder if you want to make a bigger pizza)
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 5 mini sliced sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil and oregano
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (I like to put extra Parmesan cheese)
How to make it:
Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a microwavable mug.
Add in the milk and oil with mix together.
Spoon on the tomato sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter.
Sprinkle on the cheese, sliced sausage and dried herbs.
Microwave for 2 minutes, or until it rises up and the topping are bubbling.