Indonesian beef steak is a typical traditional dish that people usually eat at home. It is usually served with some vegetables including carrots and beans.
- 500 kg ox file, slice it
- 2-3 tbs butter
- 2 cloves
- 1 tbs tomato sauce
- 1-2 ts sweet soya sauce
- 100 ml water/milk/beef stock
- 250 gr potatoes to slice and fry
- 200 gr beans to boil
- 200 gr carrots to cut 1 x 1 x 3 cm then boil
- Cherry tomatoes to cut into 2 parts
How to cook it:
- Put salt, pepper and nutmeg to the beef.
- Heat the butter on the pan.
- Fry the beef.
- Take out the beef from the pan.
- Put the water/milk/beef onto the frying pan used to fry the beef.
- Put the sauce ingredients and stir them.
- Boil the sauce.
- Put the sauce on top of the beef steak.