How do leaders manage their stress level?
1. Keep your challenge in perspective. No matter how tough your life is, there are some other people who have tougher lives.
2. Stay fit by exercising. Healthy mind health body. Regular exercise can improve effectiveness as a leader.
3. Open to feedback.
4. Streamline your life. Prioritise your tasks.
5. Take a pause and recharge.
6. Delegate. Can some of the tasks be delegated to other people so you can focus on doing more important things?
7. Keep a positive thinking.
8. Organise your environment. Clean up your office and desk.