How do leaders manage their stress level?
Here are some tips that you can try:
- Keep your challenge in perspective. No matter how tough your life is, there are some other people who have tougher lives.
- Stay fit by exercising. Healthy mind health body. Regular exercise can improve effectiveness as a leader.
- Open to feedback.
- Streamline your life. Prioritise your tasks.
- Take a pause and recharge.
- Delegate. Can some of the tasks be delegated to other people so you can focus on doing more important things?
- Keep a positive thinking.
- Organise your environment. Clean up your office and desk.